We all have within us the power of healing. If we cut ourselves, the body heals and when we are hurt emotionally, the heart calms and heals as well. This innate ability to heal is inside each of us, but we must find it. Even as we sit reading, our bodies are processing and performing thousands of actions to keep us alive and functional.
This intelligent machine we call a body requires nutrition, protection, and loving care. This is why fresh air, diet, exercise, and good hydration are so important. However, too often, the spiritual side is ignored, but it should not be. It requires just as much care. In fact, giving your physical body the best care in the world each day will not matter, if the spiritual self has been ignored.
Spiritual energy is what provides our aura or the radiant glow that often comes from people. This needs cared for and protected just as much as the physical being, but we often fail to honor this side. This energetic side is the ruler of our intuition and internal compass. It connects us to something greater as we are guided through life’s choices. If you start feeling drained, struggle for joy, and just stuck in “blah”, then your spiritual energy needs restored and replenished.
Other signs that may point to this include:
- Feeling as if you do not belong
- Feeling like you are out of place
- Lacking purpose or enthusiasm
- Wanting to understand life on deeper levels
- Feel stressed all the time
The good news is that you can send yourself restoring spiritual energy in a few simple steps:
- Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed (lying down or sitting upright) and close your eyes taking several deep breaths into your belly.
- Place your hands in the prayer position and raise them to touch your third eye then down to the heart chakra to activate them.
- Gently rub your hands together to warm them and place the right hand on the heart and left on the belly button.
- With eyes still closed, visualize healing white light sent through your hands to your body to restore and heal. Visualize the light running throughout your body and forming a protective glow.
- When enough white light has been receive, open your eyes and shake your hands gently. Stand and shake out your body or do light stretching.
- Drink a glass of water and stay hydrated throughout the day.
This is a simple exercise to heal your spiritual body and restore energy. For the best results, try this every day for a week for at least 15 minutes at a time.